Sunday, March 18, 2012

Ttour Striker Week 3 Update

I have been using my Tour Striker Pro 7 iron for three weeks now. I wish I had more time to dedicate at the range to it, but winter weather and work have been getting in the way. I have been using it long enough to tell that my swing and impact position have been improving. I need to start dedicating more time to only using the tour striker. I still warm up with my normal irons before taking my tour striker out of the bag to avoid looking like a fool.

I still hit quite a few dribblers and grounders with the tour striker, but I do have streaks of quite a few great impacts in a row. My goal, which should be everyone's goal, is to consistently hit high piercing iron shots with this training aid.


If you aren't familiar with the tour striker look at the image above and it will be clear why it is tough to consistently hit decent shots with it - especially for the average golfer. This blog has a great Tour Striker review and show images of all of the different models. I use the Pro 7 Iron which is a good middle of the road club to start with.

No comments:

Post a Comment